Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Skeptical information and security information links sites

I've got a couple of websites of hierarchically organized links that I've maintained for quite some time, though I haven't really worked on them much lately. I currently get more spam link submissions than genuine link submissions to each, so I'd like to request contributions of legitimate entries.

One is my skeptical links site, which is fairly extensive, especially on a few topics such as Scientology, creationism, the websites of skeptical groups, and critiques of organized skepticism.

The other is my security links site, which is much less extensive, but still has some useful links, mostly on security and hacking tools and security standards.

Contributions are welcome--just go to the appropriate area and click the "add a site" link at the top of the page.

1 comment:

nolandda said...

CSICOP keeps a list of skeptical organizations.

http://www.csicop.org/resources/organizations.html